Beth is a speech-language pathologist serving Chicago’s North Shore. She has over 12 years of experience in private practice, pediatric hospital and school settings. Beth worked at the Evanston Hospital Pediatric Clinic for seven years providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to children with a wide range of speech and language disorders and feeding disorders.
Beth started her private practice in 2010, seeing children varying in age from infants to preschoolers with a variety on needs in feeding, speech and language.
Beth is married with two children ages 17 and 15.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from the University of Illinois
- Master of Arts Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Northwestern University
- Ongoing continuing education
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Illinois State Licensure
- Illinois Type 10 Certificate
- Early Intervention Provider
American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
North Suburban Speech Language Association (NSSLA)